3. Use of the Website. Use of and access to the Website is void where prohibited. By accessing and using the Website, you represent and warrant that: (a) all information you submit is truthful and accurate; (b) you will maintain the accuracy of such information; (c) you are 18 years of age or older; and (d) your use of the Website does not violate any applicable law, rule or regulation. The content and information posted by us on the Website may be used by you only for informational, personal or other purposes authorized by us.
8. Property; Intellectual Property. All content of the Website (including, without limitation, text, graphics, icons, images, clips and software) (the "Website Content") is protected by copyright, trademark, and other laws. Such Website Content is intended solely for personal, non-commercial (other than for the purchase of merchandise from our site) use by the users of the Website. No right, title or interest in any downloaded materials or software is transferred to you as a result of any use. You may not reproduce (except as noted above), publish, transmit, distribute, display, modify, create derivative works from, sell or participate in any sale of, or exploit in any way, in whole or in part, any of the Website Content, the Website, or any related software. Names, logos, taglines, icons and marks on the Website are the exclusive property of SportsMem and/or the SportsMem Entities, all rights reserved. Unless otherwise indicated, all other intellectual property appearing on the Website is the property of its respective owner. We reserve all rights in and to the Website, the Website's Content and services.
11. Digital Millennium Copyright Act ("DMCA") Notice. We are committed to complying with copyright and related laws, and we require all users of the Website to comply with these laws. Accordingly, you may not store any material or content on, or disseminate any material or content over, the Website in any manner that constitutes an infringement of third-party intellectual property rights, including rights granted by copyright law. Owners of copyrighted works who believe that their rights under copyright law have been infringed may take advantage of certain provisions of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act of 1998 (the "DMCA") to report alleged infringements. You may not post, modify, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information belonging to others without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights. It is our policy to terminate privileges of any user who is found to have repeatedly infringed the copyright rights of others. If you feel that a posted message or other content is objectionable or infringing, we encourage you to contact us immediately. Upon our receipt of a proper notice of claimed infringement under the DMCA, we will review such notice expeditiously and, as appropriate, remove or disable access to the material claimed to be infringing and follow the procedures specified in the DMCA to resolve the claim between the notifying party and the alleged infringer who provided the content in issue. If you believe that your work has been copied and posted on the Website in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, you may submit a notice of copyright infringement to us pursuant to the DMCA by completing the form available here (preferred), or otherwise by providing our designated agent with the following information by mail or email:
Our designated agent for notice of claims of copyright infringement can be reached as follows:
15701 SW 29th St.
Miramar, FL 33027
email@example.com; Subject line: DMCA
NOTE: This email address is not to be used for solicitations. It is our company policy to reject proposals from solicitors who use this DMCA e-mail address for any purpose other than sending a notice of a claim of copyright infringement. Solicitation emails will be promptly deleted. Also, be advised that to the extent any solicitation is sent to this email address that violates the Can Spam Act, 15 U.S.C. §103 et seq., we reserve the right to report the sender to all appropriate governmental authorities. We otherwise reserve all of our legal rights and remedies to take any and all actions, in our sole discretion.
15. LIMITATION ON LIABILITY. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE WEBSITE PARTIES BE LIABLE TO YOU OR ANY THIRD PARTY FOR ANY INDIRECT, CONSEQUENTIAL, EXEMPLARY, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES, INCLUDING LOST PROFITS, LOSS OF GOODWILL, LOSS OF REPUTATION, COST OF COVER DAMAGES OR INTANGIBLE LOSSES OF ANY KIND ARISING FROM YOUR USE OF THE PROPERTIES, YOUR INABILITY TO USE THE WEBSITE, OR THE PRODUCTS OR SERVICES AVAILABLE THROUGH THE WEBSITE, EVEN IF THE WEBSITE PARTIES HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. NOTWITHSTANDING ANYTHING TO THE CONTRARY CONTAINED HEREIN, THE WEBSITE PARTIES' LIABILITY TO YOU FOR ANY CAUSE WHATSOEVER AND REGARDLESS OF THE FORM OF THE ACTION, WILL AT ALL TIMES BE LIMITED TO THE GREATER OF: (I) THE PURCHASE PRICE FOR THE ITEM AT ISSUE, IF APPLICABLE; or (II) $10.00.
16. Third-Party Transactions. Through your use of the Website, you may have the opportunity to engage in commercial or other transactions with other users, vendors and other third parties. You acknowledge that all transactions relating to any merchandise or services offered by any third party, including but not limited to the purchase terms, payment terms, warranties, guarantees, maintenance and delivery terms relating to such transactions, are agreed to solely between the third-party seller or purchaser of such merchandise and services and you. WE MAKE NO WARRANTY REGARDING ANY THIRD-PARTY TRANSACTIONS EXECUTED THROUGH OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE WEBSITE, AND YOU UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT SUCH THIRD-PARTY TRANSACTIONS ARE CONDUCTED ENTIRELY AT YOUR OWN RISK. ANY WARRANTY THAT IS PROVIDED IN CONNECTION WITH ANY PRODUCTS, SERVICES, MATERIALS, OR INFORMATION AVAILABLE ON OR THROUGH THE WEBSITE FROM A THIRD PARTY IS PROVIDED SOLELY BY SUCH THIRD PARTY, AND NOT BY US. IN THE EVENT OF ANY PROBLEM WITH THE PRODUCTS OR SERVICES THAT YOU HAVE PURCHASED FROM A THIRD PARTY ON OR THROUGH THE WEBSITE, YOU AGREE THAT YOUR SOLE REMEDY, IF ANY, IS FROM THE MANUFACTURER OF SUCH PRODUCTS OR SUPPLIER OF SUCH SERVICES, IN ACCORDANCE WITH SUCH MANUFACTURER'S OR SUPPLIER'S WARRANTY, OR TO SEEK A RETURN AND REFUND FOR SUCH THIRD-PARTY PRODUCTS OR SERVICES IN ACCORDANCE WITH THE RETURNS AND REFUNDS POLICIES POSTED BY THE THIRD PARTIES, IF APPLICABLE.
17. United States ("U.S.") Export Controls. Software made available to you by the Website (the "Software"), if any, is subject to U.S. export controls. No Software may be downloaded from the Website or otherwise exported or re-exported in violation of U.S. export laws. Downloading or using the Software is at your sole risk.
19. Arbitration/No Class Action. Except where prohibited by law, as a condition of using the Website, you agree that any and all disputes, claims and causes of action (collectively, "Claims") arising out of or connected with the Website, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, exclusively by binding arbitration under the rules of the American Arbitration Association for full and final settlement of such Claim. Such arbitration shall be held in accordance with the Rules for Expedited Procedures under the Commercial Arbitration Rules of the American Arbitration Association or other mutually agreeable organization, before a single arbitrator (with knowledge and expertise of copyright law if the claim is all or partially for copyright infringement), selected by agreement of both parties or by an independent mediator (with knowledge and expertise of copyright law if the claim is all or partially for copyright infringement) if the parties are unable to agree. Payment of all filing, administration, arbitrator and/or mediator fees will be governed by the rules of the American Arbitration Association. In the event that you conclusively demonstrate that your payment of such fees is cost-prohibitive, we will consider in good faith paying all or a portion of such fees on your behalf to prevent the arbitration from being cost-prohibitive. An award rendered by the arbitrator(s) may be entered and confirmed by the courts of the State of Delaware, or the United States District Court for the District of Delaware. The parties agree that any post-arbitration action seeking to enforce an arbitration award or action seeking equitable or injunctive relief shall be brought exclusively in the courts of the State of Delaware, or the United States District Court for the District of Delaware. You agree that you must assert all claims against us within one (1) year from the date of the applicable purchase or, if no purchase was made, from the date the claim first accrued.